What is your relationship with Mary like? Do you struggle sometimes to feel close to our mother in heaven? Author Marge Fenelon writes extensively about Mary, from personal experience and from a historical perspective. Her newest book is My Queen, My Mother: A Living Novena. She joins me for a conversation about this book and others this week.
Check out all of Marge’s work at her website, MargeFenelon.com
Snippet from the Show
“Whether you’re anxious about your work, or your children, or your marriage–Mary cares about that.”
- July 30-August 2: Catholic Marketing Network in Lancaster, PA
- Saturday, November 16, 2019: You Are Enough Retreat at Holy Family Catholic Church in Orlando, FL
- Saturday, January 11, 2020: You’re Worth It Retreat, St. Michael Church, Exeter, NH
- Saturday, March 7, 2020: You’re Worth It Retreat at Precious Blood Parish in Jasper, IN
- Saturday, March 28, 2020: Women’s Conference in Norwich, CT
Check out this episode at ascensionpress.com/girlfriends for more!